Friday, August 22, 2008

A Kiwi Address? Weird!

So, one of the requirements for working in New Zealand is setting up an address. Through a firm in London, we were able to do that this week. Not only does this give us the ability to set up banking, but our friends and family can keep in touch via post while we're there. Our Kiwi address will be:

Corey Klein
#5154
Nomads Fat Camel Travel Desk
38 Fort Street
Auckland City
New Zealand


This is set to start on 5 November 2008. Right now, I'm trying to confirm that Janwyn is on the address list as well, but it appears that the Kiwi's have a lax schedule in replying to e-mails. I'll update as I find out more info.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow so you're going to do the living in New Zeland thing, that is SO cool. What an amazing experience this will be. It was interesting about the having to be under 30 for the work holiday visa, something for me to think about. I'm glad you guys are doing this blog so I can keep in touch with your lives. Let me know if you're coming to the Bay Area before you leave so I can see you.

Kristan