Monday, January 12, 2009

Confirmed to Samoa!

Yesterday on our way back from Golden Bay to Blenheim we stopped off in Nelson (Yes, you should all know where these are, there will be a quiz later). There we found an Air New Zealand travel agency and stopped in to check on our itinerary. We confirmed our layover on our return in Samoa

(Oh my gosh, as I'm writing I was just taken off my train of thought ... the asian guy across from me at the Internet cafe [NOT Asian-American, mind you] has a shirt on that proudly claims "Barrack Obama is my Homeboy." Well, that sight aught to distract anyone.)

Anyways, we confirmed out return layover for a week in March in Samoa. So with any luck we'll be hanging out at this place, enjoying the tropical breezes for a while.

http://www.wayfaring.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/500_d82aac9d5ee53c6d0646156784504415.jpg

No comments: