Thursday, October 2, 2008

Friends of Friends (of Friends) Camping Trip














Hey again everyone, I just wanted to share some candid pictures from our last weekend, our second annual "Friends of Friends" camping trip at Milo McIver state park. In total, we had 11 adults, 4 dogs (Pinot, Loki, Sadie & Bo) and of course Chae and Collin for the picnic on Saturday. 8 of us went so far as to brave the near-freezing nights to camp.













Of those, who camped, we were lucky enough to hear 4 1/2 year-old Chae's passionate speech on our activities the next day ... (We're going to build a robot, and it's going to be hard work, but if we work as a team, we can do it!)













I hope everyone had as good a time as Janwyn and I did. Next year we'll have to try and get a group campsite.



















And for those of you who are confused by the poles in the first three pics, I can only assume you've never been camping with Janwyn before. Those are doughie sticks. I'd explain further, but I dont' have enough space on this blog!

No comments: